During the pandemic we remain open to address your health concerns.
- Consultations are available by telephone or in the surgery depending on what is most appropriate for your concern.
- Attendance at the surgery is strictly by appointment only to protect patients and staff.
- If you have:
- a fever or temp greater than 38C
- recent onset cough
- shortness of breath
- loss of sense of smell
- loss of sense of taste
- contact with a known case of COVID-19
- recent travel outside of Ireland
We ask you to self-isolate and phone is for further advice.
- Appointments are being organised to keep numbers in the waiting room to a minimum so social distancing can be maintained.
- Only one essential person (parent/carer/guardian) can accompany the patient to their appointment if necessary.
- Wearing of a face covering or mask is required to attend your appointment.
- Staff will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and maintaining social distancing in the consultation room.
- Consultation room surfaces and equipment are sanitised between each appointment.
- Contactless payment is requested where possible.